What’s in your caregiving closet that you no longer use? No longer need? Do you wonder what in the world to do with those supplies, equipment, gadgets?
Sell it in a Caregiving Garage Sale!
We’re holding garage sale on Caregiving.com on October 27. In order to sell your goodies in our sale, you’ll want to place an ad in our Classifieds section by October 27. To place an ad, just click on the Classifieds tab in your account. (Not a member of Caregiving.com? It’s easy to join–just go here.) It costs five credits to place an ad for one week. You can purchase credits in increments of 10. Or, you can purchase an annual membership and post unlimited ads for $29.95. We’ve got tips on how to use our Classifieds section here.
Clean out your caregiving closets and get rid of what you no longer need. It could be just what another family caregiver needs.
See you at the Caregiving Garage Sale!
- Report: Almost Half of Family Caregivers Perform Medical Tasks (caregiving.com)
- Tell Us: What Advice Would You Give Your Before-Caregiving Self? (caregiving.com)
- What’s On Your Playlist? (caregiving.com)
- Join Us on October 21 for our First Annual CareGifters Walk-A-Thon (caregiving.com)
- Join the TEDMED Discussion on the Caregiving Crisis (caregiving.com)